We are able to apply Anti-Slip Treatments to ceramic, porcelain and natural stone surfaces.
Different situations require different methods to achieve the desired result. We are able to perform several procedures, these are:
- Titanium Micro-pore Technology
- Non-Slip Surface Coatings
- Acid etching
To achieve an Anti-Slip finish on this polished floor surface, several procedures were undertaken.
First the stone was sandblasted to ‘key up’ the surface. This provides the anti-slip finish. This procedure considerably lightens the stone, as can be seen in the bottom right corner of the photograph.
The area was then enhanced to bring the colour up to match as closely as possible to the surrounding areas. This sealer is shown surrounding the light sandblasted patch in the left hand side of the photo.
This is a highly beneficial procedure for external paths and pool/patio areas. Shower bases also benefit from this treatment, as these are a fairly common hazard area around the home.
F. 09-526 5909
Donovan Ryan – M. 021-792 498 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Schrader – M. 021-987 970 – email@example.com
Dry-Treat manufactures innovative sealers for porous building materials, including natural stone, brick, paving, tiles engineering concrete and grout. Our aim is to continue developing new technologies which provide effective protection from common problems, including: water ingress, staining, salt attack (efflorescence), picture framing and graffiti.
Dry-Treat began in 1991 as a premium developer of specialist concrete sealers for the civil engineering industry, to protect large concrete structures such as bridges, high rises and factory floors in harsh conditions, including seawater and alkaline soil. Over nearly 2 decades Dry-Treat’s team of engineers and chemical scientists have continued to developed unique sealers to provide premium protection for a wide range of porous materials, including natural stone, tiles, brick and paving.
The Dry-Treat Difference
Dry-Treat’s impregnating sealers are technologically different from commonly available silicone, teflon and siloxane impregnators. Our specially engineered molecules penetrate deeper into porous materials and bond permanently inside the pores, without blocking them. This creates a deep barrier of protection within the tiles, paving, natural stone etc, which not only protects against staining, but against other serious damage, such as salt efflorescence. Dry-Treat impregnating sealers stand up to cleaning chemicals, traffic, sunlight, and even commercial cleaning techniques such as high pressure hosing. We back our technology with written performance warranties of up to 20 years, when the sealers are applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.
STAIN-PROOF – the world leading, permanent impregnating sealer developed by Dry-Treat:
* Unique impregnating sealer technology. Specially engineered molecules penetrate much deeper, and bond permanently inside the sealed material.
* Lasts many times longer than other sealers and provides unparalelled protection
* Permanent sealer designed for indoor or outdoor use.
* Seal against water and oil-based staining
* Repels graffiti.
* Protects from salt attack and freeze thaw damage.
* Ideal as a wall, counter-top, facade or floor sealer.
* Engineered for sealing natural stone, paving, tiles, grout and concrete.
* Sealed areas keep their original appearance, become easier to clean.
* No special cleaners are required. Standard non-acidic cleaning chemicals will not harm the sealer.
* STAIN-PROOF stands up to even commercial cleaning techniques such as high pressure hosing.
* Maintains slip resistance of the surface.
* Suitable for homes and large scale commercial applications.
* Written 15 year performance warranty is available when STAIN-PROOF is applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.
* STAIN-PROOF has proven its worth in homes and iconic buildings, malls and monuments all over the world.
Dry-Treat Dealer. Accredited Applicator.
189 Marua Rd Ellerslie
Auckland Auckland New Zealand
Contact : Dino Gagas Phone 09 526 4581 , Fax 09 526 5909 , Mobile 021-930 066
Website : http://www.lustre.co.nz
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org