Heritage Anti-Slip Tiles Treatments – South Africa
Heritage Anti Slip Tile Treatment for slippery surfaces
Prevent slipping accidents at work or at home by treating Slippery Tiles with Heritage Anti Slip Tile Treatment.!
This problem of slipping results in loss of life, physical disability, loss of productivity, legal and compensation costs and the cost to the community due to hospitalisation.
The legal implication for You.
In the European Community, regulations require that surfaces in certain places meet specified anti slip coefficients of friction.
Insurance companies will not cover slipping accidents unless there is compliance with these Anti Slip regulations.
While this is not yet the case in South Africa, in terms of common law, you MAY still be held legally liable for a slipping accident on your premises, home or work, unless you can establish that you have taken reasonable precautions to prevent it.
Being in a position to prove that you have treated slippery surfaces such as showers, baths and tiled surfaces with Heritage Anti Slip Tile Treatment might make the difference!
Where are slipping risks to be found?
At home, in facilities for the aged and in the hospitality industry in baths, showers, bathroom floors, and other areas with potentially Slippery Tiles including kitchens, halls, living rooms, balconies, stoeps and patios.
In public places and other places to which the public may have access such as shopping malls, foyers of office blocks, entrance halls to business premises, hospitals, changing rooms at sports facilities, rest rooms etc. All these need to be anti slip to be considered safe.
In the workplace, in all the instances already mentioned as well as areas which due to a requirement for highly sanitary conditions may have Slippery Tiles, such as abattoirs, food processing plants, laboratories etc.
Heritage – the anti slip solution
Efficiently renders anti slip, WHEN WET as well as in dry conditions, surfaces such as porcelain and enamelled baths and showers, and floors of mineral composition such as ceramic, granite, mosaic, terrazzo, silestone, marble etc.
- Does not otherwise alter the characteristics of the floor or surface.
- Requires no construction work to apply.
- Is environment-friendly.
- Allows the surface to be used almost immediately with minimum disruption.
- Complies with European Directive 89/654 and Norm TRRI-NLT-178/88.
- One application provides a anti slip surface, guaranteed for several years.
Heritage provides a comprehensive anti slip service in South Africa, be it the treatment of your home, business, shopping centre, factory etc or by providing our range of products to do-it-your-self enthusiasts.
Free quotations and advice are given on site. Please contact your regional distributor for more information. A list of regional suppliers can be found on the website…please refer to for your local supplier details.
Heritage Products – Head Office
Contact Person :Manuel Da Costa
Phone : 0861 4374824
Cell : 082 4104618
Fax : (011)614 9051
E-mail : Manuel@heritageproducts.co.za
Postal Address :
VANKA HERITAGE DISTRIBUTORS (PTY)LTD
193 JULES STREET
We are able to apply Anti-Slip Treatments to ceramic, porcelain and natural stone surfaces.
Different situations require different methods to achieve the desired result. We are able to perform several procedures, these are:
- Titanium Micro-pore Technology
- Non-Slip Surface Coatings
- Acid etching
To achieve an Anti-Slip finish on this polished floor surface, several procedures were undertaken.
First the stone was sandblasted to ‘key up’ the surface. This provides the anti-slip finish. This procedure considerably lightens the stone, as can be seen in the bottom right corner of the photograph.
The area was then enhanced to bring the colour up to match as closely as possible to the surrounding areas. This sealer is shown surrounding the light sandblasted patch in the left hand side of the photo.
This is a highly beneficial procedure for external paths and pool/patio areas. Shower bases also benefit from this treatment, as these are a fairly common hazard area around the home.
F. 09-526 5909
Donovan Ryan – M. 021-792 498 – email@example.com
Scott Schrader – M. 021-987 970 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dry-Treat manufactures innovative sealers for porous building materials, including natural stone, brick, paving, tiles engineering concrete and grout. Our aim is to continue developing new technologies which provide effective protection from common problems, including: water ingress, staining, salt attack (efflorescence), picture framing and graffiti.
Dry-Treat began in 1991 as a premium developer of specialist concrete sealers for the civil engineering industry, to protect large concrete structures such as bridges, high rises and factory floors in harsh conditions, including seawater and alkaline soil. Over nearly 2 decades Dry-Treat’s team of engineers and chemical scientists have continued to developed unique sealers to provide premium protection for a wide range of porous materials, including natural stone, tiles, brick and paving.
The Dry-Treat Difference
Dry-Treat’s impregnating sealers are technologically different from commonly available silicone, teflon and siloxane impregnators. Our specially engineered molecules penetrate deeper into porous materials and bond permanently inside the pores, without blocking them. This creates a deep barrier of protection within the tiles, paving, natural stone etc, which not only protects against staining, but against other serious damage, such as salt efflorescence. Dry-Treat impregnating sealers stand up to cleaning chemicals, traffic, sunlight, and even commercial cleaning techniques such as high pressure hosing. We back our technology with written performance warranties of up to 20 years, when the sealers are applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.
STAIN-PROOF – the world leading, permanent impregnating sealer developed by Dry-Treat:
* Unique impregnating sealer technology. Specially engineered molecules penetrate much deeper, and bond permanently inside the sealed material.
* Lasts many times longer than other sealers and provides unparalelled protection
* Permanent sealer designed for indoor or outdoor use.
* Seal against water and oil-based staining
* Repels graffiti.
* Protects from salt attack and freeze thaw damage.
* Ideal as a wall, counter-top, facade or floor sealer.
* Engineered for sealing natural stone, paving, tiles, grout and concrete.
* Sealed areas keep their original appearance, become easier to clean.
* No special cleaners are required. Standard non-acidic cleaning chemicals will not harm the sealer.
* STAIN-PROOF stands up to even commercial cleaning techniques such as high pressure hosing.
* Maintains slip resistance of the surface.
* Suitable for homes and large scale commercial applications.
* Written 15 year performance warranty is available when STAIN-PROOF is applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.
* STAIN-PROOF has proven its worth in homes and iconic buildings, malls and monuments all over the world.
Dry-Treat Dealer. Accredited Applicator.
189 Marua Rd Ellerslie
Auckland Auckland New Zealand
Contact : Dino Gagas Phone 09 526 4581 , Fax 09 526 5909 , Mobile 021-930 066
Website : http://www.lustre.co.nz
Email : email@example.com